What is an Infrared Sauna?
The Natural Way offers three different sauna packages:
- 30 min Infra Red Sauna treatment with use of Contrast Shower (45 mins total)
- 5 Infra Red Sauna treatments with contrast shower
- 10 Infra Red Sauna treatments with contrast shower
During an Infrared sauna treatment, rays of Infrared safely and comfortably penetrate the skin up to 2” deep. The Infrared penetration stimulates the deep tissues of the body to support organ detoxification. At the same time, sweating is enhanced (up to 2-3 times more than traditional saunas) for further detoxification through the bodies largest detoxification organ, the skin.
The Natural Way Health Clinic offers an Infrared Sauna option that is natural, safe, and of a therapeutic nature. Our sauna treatments combine the use of an infrared sauna with a relaxing meditation and the benefits of a contrast hydrotherapy treatment.
Infrared sauna treatments are often recommended as part of a detox, weight loss program, or to relax the muscles to enhance a massage or acupuncture treatment. Consultation with our naturopathic doctors can provide you with more detailed information on the various health benefits of the infrared sauna.
Infrared sauna treatments are most commonly used for the following health benefits:
- Weight loss
- Relaxation and stress relief
- Improving Immune system function
- Pain relief for chronic ailments –eg. arthritis, fibromyalgia, headaches, rheumatism, muscle spasm, and bursitis
- Treating skin conditions –eg. Acne, psoriasis, and eczema
- Improving circulation and speeding healing processes